Thursday, May 28, 2009

AHHH the Beach!

We had a wonderful time at the beach!  Not quite as relaxing as our single days, getting three kids changed, sunscreamed (as Chloe calls it) and down to the beach with our massive amount of toys, floats, snacks and such is quite a job!  I am including a slideshow of all of our pics...a ton so skip through if you need to.  I went through and selected certain ones but then hit something and lost them so you get ALL of them.  Also, there are some that look exactly the same...when you have three little sets of eyes you are trying to get to go in the same direction multiple shots are a must!  Why we love our new camera!  Also, we didn't adopt the sweet little boy in some of the pics, that is Ethan.  He and his family joined us on our fun trip.  It was great for the kids to get to play together and it did allow a little time for some of us to read and others to get to catch the waves on the boogie board - Derek!!  Lastly, there are some pics of us on the beach in the traditional white and khaki...great idea but that was the evening that the wind was blowing so hard it would about knock you over and lets just say we were all very well exfoliated by the time we were done...we will have to try again next time!  Anyway - we are in full swing of summer now and enjoying our time at home!!  Love to all...



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Trey and I were just talking about how big those sweet girls are getting.

    Get your beach tips ready! I'm already trying to think of the logistics of sand, water, and sunscreen for 2! Isn't a vacation supposed to be relaxing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl!! i just might take you up on that!! It will be hard, but I gotta do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive