Here are the pics from our 5K this past weekend. This last picture is of me right at the finish line...I was running as hard as I could to get finished. As you can see in some of the pics the weather was threatening but we made it through. It had been pouring and then cleard so it was VERY humid but it was great! I finished in 33 min 38 seconds. I was pleased with that considering it was my first race. I learned a lot...stick to dry fit instead of cotton t-shirts...I always wear my dry fit stuff and they wanted us to all wear our clinic shirts so we would stand out and so I did but not again...check your ipod prior to running to make sure the volume is good and eat a little more for breakfast. But all in all we made it. Thanks B & J for running with me!!! Now onto the next race...we can do it!
Christmas 2010
15 years ago

Yeah Alicia! I'm pumped for you.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I'm so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI was so proud of my bargains!! I'm glad you got some too.... So easily amused..... Haha..
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 5k... I wish I could do it!
I am so impressed! Marathon here you come. :)Keep it up!Love the new look of the blog. Very cool. :)
ReplyDelete