Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One of My Favs!


This is probably my favorite pic of the girls together. Sadly we don't have a bunch of all three of them, but now that Lyla is getting bigger she is easier to prop up between Paige & Chloe. Just thought I would share! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this picture of the girls. They look so happy and just precious. Hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pic is adorable. hope you guys had a happy holdiay! This is shannon and david from sunday school just incase you didn't have a clue who was writing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyla looks just like you!!! The girls are so cute. I love that you got a picture of all three. They are growing fast - it goes a little too fast for me. Love your blog!
    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are adorable! What a great picture of the three of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pic! I didn't get a chance to say hi this morning when you were dropping off Lyla or to say bye for that matter! Our room was crazy.....Lyla is so precious! I enjoyed seeing her today and she was SO sweet~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive