The pictures you see of soccer are actually with a volleyball (or volleybally as Paige says), but we have since purchased a real soccer ball. It is red and black and on the way home Paige announced that we "should have gotten a purple one since that would match my shirt!". At that point I told Derek don't hold your breath for her to be our athlete but who knows. She might be a star soccer player some day if she gets to look cute while doing it. SHe isn't old enough to play soccer here this year but maybe next! So for now she is doing gymnastics. She started today and I forgot my camera so be looking for those next week. Can't imagine why I would forget that when all I had to do was get 3 kids up, fed, ready and in the car, make sure we had the stroller, snacks to occupy Chloe, etc. Thanks for understanding. :)
The other night we played out back while Lyla was sleeping and Paige and Chloe had a blast. Chloe has really taken to the big girl swings. She just says "swing" over and over until someone gets her going again! Paige and her daddy ran up and down the backyard kicking the ball. It was great fun. I took pictures and just sat amazed at what an awesome family I have. Derek is so good with the girls and to see him interact with them is such a blessing for me. I am SO blessed to be in this with him!
Christmas 2010
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment