Monday, August 25, 2008

Lyla's Turn

Here are some new pictures of Lyla. She seems to really be growing quickly these days! There are some pics of her finding her thumb...I am probably the only mom in the world that WANTS their children to find their thumb. She has gotten it in a couple of times but nothing regular yet. Also, some pics from the bath that include one I am sure she will not like when she gets older...think senior picture time.

2 comments:

  1. I think she favors Paige?! What do you and Derek think?

    How are you juggling 3? So far 2 hasn't been too bad- as long as we are at home! :) I haven't ventured to the grocery store with the 2 of them yet by myself- I am avoiding that! :) We have gone to Hudson's gymboree class, but that is the only outing we have done with the 2 boys and me by myself! I am sure it won't be long until I have to brave the grocery store with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she has her moments of favoring both of the girls. I think she looks a little different but you can really tell they are sisters!

    I tell everyone that is the hardest part of having 3, the getting out and going anywhere. It just takes us longer to do anything these days. Usually the grocery store trips are just me while Derek stays home with the girls! Not too bad, then I get a little by myself time and I can actually think about what I am buying. So far that has worked out well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive