Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

Well the day finally arrived...the first day of school. I must say it went really well. Paige was SO excited and I was really happy for her. I do miss her already (only dropped her off an hour ago!) but I know she is having a blast!! Never easy letting go of something you love so much. I now know how much it must have hurt my mom's heart to take me to that first day of Kindergarten, that first day of college or that last day at home before my wedding. She always hid it well and I never even gave it much thought. I guess that is just how life is, it is hard to know what someone else is feeling until all of a sudden you find yourself in those exact same shoes. Now I know I am getting ahead of myself but you do start to think about those things, I mean who would have thought 5 years could go by as fast as they did. Ok enough sentimental stuff, here are the pics that I know you want to see. She was very excited about her super cute outfit, backpack and lunchbox!! Praying that she has a great year and becomes even more of the beautiful little girl she is, both inside and out!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, ok, now I'm in tears - lots of sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures! She has really grown up!! Hope she had the best first day!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive