Monday, May 17, 2010

Back to Blogging

I am determined to find time to share what is going on in our life. If for no other reason than to have it written down for me some day when I can't remember what I did with our kids. We have officially finished all of our "school year" stuff. Bible study has taken a break for summer and Paige is no longer a preschooler. They had a great end of the year program about Jesus A to Z. They learned a Bible verse for each letter of the alphabet. Paige knows them all and it warms your heart to hear her quoting all of that scripture. I pray that it is forever hidden in her heart! Chloe knows that she gets to go to preschool next year and is already very excited! Derek and I had a great time on our 10 year anniversary cruise. It was a blast and we did have things to say to each other at dinner. I was a little concerned that we wouldn't know what to say to each other since we wouldn't have the girls to keep up with, but we did! It was a great trip and a wonderful time to get away. The girls had a great time with Nana & Grandpa and only missed us a little! I think that about gets us caught up. I will try to get the video from the program to share, it was really cute! I am constantly reminded how great my life really is, the blessings we encounter are just astounding. I am forever thankful for a God who cares so much about the little things in our lives that really are so temporary. Our girls are growing up so quickly...time really does fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive