Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN...

We have had a very busy but fun Halloween week. I have posted several different slidshows of pics...Enjoy!

Trunk or Treat Day
Paige got to wear her costume to Preschool so it was costumes all day!! Then we took advantage of the one non rainy day and carved our pumpkins!


Chloe's B-day Morning Party
Chloe turned 3, can you believe it? Derek stayed home for breakfast and went and got donuts for us! We had a little party while he was with us before the day began! She got just what she wanted rainboots and and umbrella!


Last but not least, Halloween Night and Chloe's Official B-day Party!
We had our friends over for trick or treating and then cupcakes and playtime! It was lots of fun! We have such great friends who love our kids as much as we do! By the way if you haven't figured it out by now we had our own bridal party for Halloween, Paige the "wedding girl", Chloe back and forth between bridesmaid and flowergirl and Lyla the official flowergirl!


2 comments:

  1. The look precious!
    I have to admint I'm kind of surprised Derek went along with the bride theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked so precious. Love the bridal theme! That's hilarious. Happy birthday to Chloe. I can't believe she's 3. Cline just turned 4. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive