Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Time No Blog...

Well, it has of course been way to long since I told you anything about our life. This week is our official start back to everything week. Paige started back to preschool today and had a great day, she has be eagerly looking foward to its return! I am leading a core group at Community Bible Study this year so Chloe and Lyla went to that with me. I have an awesome group of ladies and I am SO excited about it. We are studying Genesis this year. If you are looking for a Bible study go to www.communitybiblestudy.org and see if there is one in your area...it is a blessing. All of our church activities start back tonight as well. I took some pictures this morning of the girls, everyone ready for their new activities! Hope you enjoy! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive