Paige had her first soccer game last week...just now getting around to getting the pictures up on here. She had a good time and smiled almost the entire time. That was my prayer that she would just have fun, considering how non-aggressive she is, I think that is a fair thing to pray for. She did shed a few tears when she got the ball and was kicking it towards their goal. Another mom and I got excited while she was kicking and started cheering for her (well maybe it was yelling) and she turned straight to me and ran right into my lap crying. I guess she got embarrassed. When we got to the car after the game she asked me why I was yelling at her. So, then I had to explain that we were just cheering. It made me think of all those times when I was a little girl that the whole family would come over and watch the Cowboys play, I can't imagine where I learned to YELL instead of CHEER...Dennie, Donnie, Randy or Daddy....anyway, here are the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment