Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just catching up...

Can you believe it is March already?!? Derek and I are quickly coming up on our 9th wedding anniversary. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised...I recently found out our flower girl is DRIVING now and our ring bearer turned into a teenager this past fall. Where does the time go? All the more reason for me to attempt to hang onto every second with our girls. The pictures I am sharing today are totally random but thought I would just put them all into one slide show rather than a bunch of different ones. My friend Michelle is having a baby soon so I made a cake for our little get together a week or so ago. It turned out pretty cute! Then there are a couple of pictures of the girls in the kitchen floor COVERED with stickers. Not sure if all kids like stickers or if mine are just crazy about them but they LOVE stickers. Nana got Paige 6,000 stickers :) for her birthday. They have fun with them and because there are so many, they share them really well...now I do find them everywhere...kitchen floor, couch, clothes, I even have one that is stuck to the inside of my dryer...must be a strong sticker to survive the wash and still stick!!! Then there are some "photoshoot" pics of the girls. They got the cute outfits for Christmas and I have been waiting for a day to take pics, well of course rain moved in so the photo shoot moved in as well, but I think they are super cute! Next...Paige got her ears pierced!! She has been talking about it for a couple of weeks because her friend Elizabeth got them done. I really didn't think she would go through with it but she did...only cried for a minute and then she was hot to trot...after we got home and she looked at them in the mirror several times she told us that "I have my ears pierced, now I am ready for High School!!" I guess this goes right along with her thinking that 4 is officially big...She is for sure a girly girl and I must say I love it. I just have a big job of teaching her how to be a Godly girly girl...Chloe has no interest in getting hers done just yet! Last but not least...Lyla sound asleep in her daddy's arms...guess it is rough being a baby! Any way I am sure that is enough rambling from me for now! Luv ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that ring bearer is a teenager now! Now, let's see, my flower girl is a grown woman with 3 lovely daughters and is about to celebrate her 9th wedding anniversary. And, my ring bearer is 28 or so and about to celebrate his first wedding anniversay....gee where does the time go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive