Sorry for the delay in posting. We have been busy and I can hardly believe it is the last week in January. About a week ago we went to Dallas for an all girls trip. The girls did AMAZING!!! We made it all the way to Dallas without a single stop on the way there or the way home. Praise the Lord for safe travel and for whoever decided putting a DVD player/TV in a car would be a good idea!! We had a wonderful time with Nana and Grandpa and seeing as much of our family as possible. Thanks to Andy and Shelly for having the family over for dinner! I hope the squash is not still a huge yellow spot in the carpet. You can tell Lyla all about it when she gets a little bigger! Also, tell Megan a big thanks too...the girls loved playing with her!
Now on to explaining all of the photos in the slideshow that should be running below this...while we were in Dallas a dear friend of mom's sent us A TON of clothes that her little girl couldn't wear anymore! Paige and Chloe thought is was Christmas all over again! Well the pics of the girls in their clothes with their boots on are some of the clothes and shoes that we got from Ms. Lori and Maddie! Paige wants to wear her pink cowgirl boots all of the time. The day she wore that outfit she had school and then we had Papa's b-day party at Playtime Pizza...I guess you can tell who the "party" was really for. The girls had a great time. I told Derek it is amazing what a cute outfit can do for a girl...he was like "What?". I guess boys just don't get it, but Paige sure did and she walked with just a little more swagger that whole day in those pink cowgirl boots!! All you girls out there know exactly what I am talking about. You just hold your head a little higher when you KNOW you look cute! Of course Chloe had to have on some boots, too, even if they did almost come up to her knees. I don't think she thought they were very comfortable but she wouldn't take them off for anything.
OK, the next section of pics should be of Lyla sitting up. Can you believe it?!?! She is already getting really close to sitting up all by herself. She is such a joy and LOVES to play with her sisters. Earlier today Paige sat next to her and read book after book to her. She loved it! (sorry no pic of that!)
And finally, Paige with her "N" cookies. She is the STAR student this week so she gets to bring the snack. They are studying the letter N this week so we made the cookies and I tested out more of my decorating skills on them. My teacher will be so proud, I actually practiced! Mrs. Holly, Paige's teacher said everyone really liked them. Paige also gets to take a show and tell item so she took her pink guitar that Santa brought. She smiled real big when she got in the car and said everyone loved it and wanted to play with it and she said she shared!
I guess that is about all that is going on with us right now! Enjoy the pics!!
Christmas 2010
15 years ago
Oh my...these photos are adorable! Yes you are right about that swager when a little girl is wearing something really cute! You are welcome for hosting a family dinner. We had a great time and need to do that more often...not waiting for holidays. Megan loved playing with Paige and Chloe too! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShelly