Well, I knew having all girls the day would come and it came today. We had a hair appointment for all of us except Lyla. She came along but didn't get to participate just yet. It was kind of surreal having all of us there to get our hair done. I can only imagine in years to come the trips to the salon for all the things that girls like to have done. I can look forward to this as our special mom and daughters time. The girls were great and everyone there commented on how excellent they were. No need to picture those kids running around a salon...they were perfect angels and totally in to watching all that was going on around them. If I hadn't been in the chair myself I would have gotten a picture of Chloe sitting in a chair "reading" a Style magazine. Anyway, Chloe did great with her first haircut and was most impressed with the fact that she could see herself in the mirror. Paige was a big girl too and loves all the primping involved in getting her hair done. We had a fun time at the salon today...
Christmas 2010
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment