Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We have TONS of candy here at the Spicer house. The girls did Trunk Treats at church last Wednesday and then we did trick or treating in the neighborhood last night. It started raining so we didn't really go to that many houses. The girls looked so cute and Chloe let us paint her face on Friday night. Well actually she let her daddy paint her face...I guess he knows more about puppy makeup than mommy! : ) We had a lot of fun! You will also see a few pics of Paige's preschool Halloween party. We did that on Friday. She loves it when I get to come to her class. I am trying to enjoy that while I can, I know it won't be long before she doesn't really want me to come to school with her! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Blog Archive