I was just in the kitchen listening to the music on our blog while starting supper and visiting with Paige while she has her after nap snack...and the Track 08 of Steven Curtis Chapman came on. If you haven't heard it turn those speakers on and give it a listen. It is such a good song. Derek had me listen to it one afternoon this summer while in his truck and it was just what I needed at the time. Even when those days are CRAZY just remember we are changing the world "one little heartbeat at a time!" Pretty amazing that God would trust his precious creations with us even for just a few years! I feel like that is such an awesome responsibility. Just a happy thought for the day, remember these moments will go by so quick! I always catch myself wishing for the next stage...I am trying so hard to hang on to every single second we have right now! Enough rambling on from me...Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment