Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Painting with Stamps Gone Fun!

OK, so maybe painting with a 3 year old and almost 2 year old is a little crazy, but it is fun and good to start embracing those creative tendencies so we bought some stamps to paint with yesterday. Paige has been ready to use them since they went into the buggy so we broke them out after lunch today! It went pretty well, well actually the stamps weren't hardly even used! See the pictures below...Chloe liked decorating herself much more than the paper! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I am loving Chloe painting all over herself and impressed you didn't have a heart attack....I would have and I need to work on that :) I can't believe how much Paige and Chloe have grown over the summer. I would love to have a playdate soon...add me to your calendar :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive