This morning was Baby Dedication at church. It was really neat. I got a few pics before we left for church. They had us come up front and read our life verse for Lyla. We chose "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 Then they had a member of the church pray specifically for her and her life. Our Sunday School teacher Justin prayed for Lyla so that was really neat. It was a great day and a beautiful reminder of how God has blessed us with Lyla and how precious she is not only to us but to Him!
Alicia, I just saw the link to your blog on Tenille's site. We've been missing you guys! I'm glad Lyla did well for baby dedication. She is just beautiful. I have slowly entered the blog world myself - http://allthingsjonathanthomas.blogspot.com/ Hope to see ya'll soon! Jennifer
Alicia,
ReplyDeleteI just saw the link to your blog on Tenille's site. We've been missing you guys! I'm glad Lyla did well for baby dedication. She is just beautiful. I have slowly entered the blog world myself - http://allthingsjonathanthomas.blogspot.com/
Hope to see ya'll soon!
Jennifer